Monday, December 3, 2012

Demember 2012 Released Designs

I hope you all are just about ready for this Holiday Season! Everyone seems to be busy around here.
I have a few new designs just released. The first 2 patterns were inspired by sayings I saw on Facebook :) They are a must-stitch for myself. I hope they make you smile.

Christmas Doggie Door Greeter...This little guy is so pleased to tell you that he "watered" the tree for you while you were away at work :)Aren't you pleased???
Stitch count...80X88
PDF...$5.00 Hard Copy...$6.75


Oh No!!....Now remember the C-A-T-S never did it! Ya sure! The dog waiting down below that BBQ'er could be in trouble :) And I'm sure the squirrels DIDN'T took off with the steaks!
Stitch count...98X70
PDF...$5.00 Hard Copy...$6.75


Hung By The Chimney...These mittens and socks hanging to greet you would make a pretty Christmas pillow. Gently falling snow and some pretty snowflakes accent the letters "Noel".
Stitch Count....122X59
PDF...$5.00 Hard Copy...$6.75


If you would like to order any of these new releases just send me an email. virginia@veeandco.com .

Vee

2 comments: