Saturday, June 16, 2012

Celebrate the 4th of July!

Hello Stitchers!

I hope you all are enjoying the warm weather we are having and looking forward to the 4th of July.

VeeandCo Cross Stitch Designs has a few new patterns to stitch up quick. For those that love doing ornament size designs, I hope you enjoy these. They are charted in DMC thread but would be beautifully done in your favorite over-dyed threads. Use your imagination :)

You receive both patterns....hard copy...$7.00 PDF...$5.50
Fireworks...67X65 Heart Of Freedom...57X57


You receive both patterns....hard copy...$7.00 PDF...$5.50
Liberty Garden..57X51 Stars And Stripes...51X51



Cups Up For America...54X73 hard copy...$6.75 PDF...$5.00



Please email your order to virginia@veeandco.com .

Have a wonderful July 4th!

Vee

8 comments:

  1. These are perfect!!! I'm redoing my dining room in old color Flags/Americana!!!!! Thank you so much for designing these!! I love your works!!
    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was für schöne Stickereien.
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your designs Vee. I still have to print the one I have saved in download from before to stitch. I adore the one with the bees on it. My son-in-law calls me Momma Bee. Hope we get to talk soon. Seasidegrandma51

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular designs. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The world of virtual reality - DrmCD
    DrmCD has 천안 출장마사지 been producing VR virtual reality 고양 출장안마 (VR) content for several years. 춘천 출장마사지 The company's team has been working on this 제주도 출장마사지 virtual reality 원주 출장마사지 (VR)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Stitching.

    Introducing a new application named Engadoctor. Especially design with newly emerging technology for Online Doctor Consultation & Book Online Doctor Appointment.

    ReplyDelete