Monday, April 20, 2009

Upcoming New Releases...

My newest designs should be ready for publish in a few weeks. Here's a sneak preview of some of them.

I was asked to do these 2 designs for a girl wanting them for children quilts. I hope she likes them :)




This next design is called "Sweet Honey". Just in time for summer, this pattern comes in 3 different forms...a bell pull *shown below*, a wall hanging and a smaller version for that special stitching box topper. There is also a companion to this called "Sweet Luck". It contains those lucky ladybugs and strawberries.



These are Sandi's Winged Beauties II. They are stitched with Carrie's threads.



Several years ago I painted a birdhouse for my sister with a kitty laying on the platform. I decided I wanted one in my house also so I designed it in cross stitch :) It is called "Awww...Life Is Good". I'm not sure that lil birdie feels that way :)



I hope you will enjoy these when they are release. Be sure to visit my website and sign up for my newsletter for special savings.
Till then...Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. Vee, these are beautiful!!! Those dinos are too cute!!!! Can't wait for the new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the cutest design. I love it. Love the little kitten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the new designs are just too cute but I have to say the dragons just make me smile so much they are just too cute. I can't wait till I can buy them all and especially the dragons. My goal is to one day have all of Vees designs they are all so cute and fun to stitch.

    CDEVANS

    ReplyDelete